Missouri 4-H Century Family Award
The Missouri 4-H Century Family Award recognizes families with a long, sustaining involvement in the 4-H program. Missouri 4-H families with a combined total of 100 years or more of membership and/or volunteer service in 4-H are eligible for recognition.
4-H years that are applicable include:
- Only direct-line family members (siblings, parents, grandparents) are applicable. Aunts and uncles, cousins, etc. may not be included. Stepparents, stepchildren or adopted children may be included.
- Paid staff years (Extension or other) do not qualify.
- In some instances, local Extension Homemakers or Farm Bureau members committed significant time and energy to establishing and leading local 4-H clubs. Years of service in those capacities are applicable.
- Years of 4-H membership or leadership outside of Missouri may be included.
- Years as an enrolled 4-H Clover Kid or Clover Bud may be included.
An application form is available to nominate families for the Missouri 4-H Century Family Award. Applications may be submitted at any time. Please allow 6–8 weeks to process the applications.
Recognition for this award takes place at the county level.
For questions about the Missouri 4-H Century Family Award, please contact the Missouri 4-H Foundation office or call 573-882-2680.