Thank you for visiting and shopping at the University of Missouri Extension website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our shipping policy. Note that the shipping policies for FRTI and LETI differ from the standard shipping policy.
Publications shipping policy
Publication orders are shipped via UPS Ground.
Shipment processing and delivery time
Orders are produced within three to five business days of placement. They are then shipped via UPS Ground shipping, which takes an additional three to five business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
The shipping charge for all orders under $50 is $7.95. Orders $50 and over ship free.
Shipment confirmation and order tracking
You will receive a shipment confirmation email containing your tracking number once your order has shipped.
International shipping policy
MU Extension is unable to ship any materials outside of the United States. Shipping to military base APO or FPO addresses worldwide is supported.
University of Missouri Extension is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact UPS to file a claim. Customers are responsible to reorder any damaged materials while the UPS claim process takes place.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Logo items store shipping policy
- Purchases from the logo items store are fulfilled by Dsport Graphics.
- Items will be shipped via UPS or can be picked up at the Dsport store at 1034 E. Walnut, Columbia, MO 65201.
- Orders shipped via UPS can only be shipped to one destination.
- To ship to multiple addresses, individual orders will need to be placed and the standard shipping fees will apply to each.
- UPS orders can only be shipped to a street address.
- Campus addresses must include the street address and the building name and room number.
- All items are made to order within seven to 10 business days.