In Missouri 4-H we believe in...
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is part of University of Missouri Extension and is publicly supported by county, state and federal governments as well as private resources, both human and financial. 4-H welcomes all Missouri youth.
As America's largest youth development organization, 4-H offers youth, families, and adult volunteers of all ages many ways to engage, grow and serve – through clubs, camps, contests, conferences, special interest groups, in-school and afterschool programs, and more! It's about young people making new friends and memories while preparing to be future leaders – from both rural and urban areas.
The synergy of effective past and present programs, dedicated volunteers and spirited young people will only continue to manifest our vision of a world in which both young people and adults learn, grow and work together as catalysts for positive change.
Subscribe to Missouri 4-H Electronic Youth Connection newsletter list
Sign up to receive the Missouri 4-H Electronic Youth Connection, a monthly newsletter that communicates about the many opportunities available when participating in Missouri 4-H. This included events, projects, updates, scholarship, grant opportunities and more!
Meet the experts
- Lupita Fabregas Janeiro ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & SENIOR PROGRAM DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Sherry Grace 4-H MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Maria Calvert STATE 4-H AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES SCIENCES EDUCATOR
- Sage Eichenburch 4-H ENROLLMENT SYSTEM COORDINATOR
- Stephanie Femrite ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR & ASSISTANT DIRECTOR 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Megan Kershner 4-H CLUBS MANAGER & AWARDS COORDINATOR
- Kellie Seals PROF, AST EXTNS