The beef industry is viable and strong in Missouri -- ranking among the nation's leaders in beef cattle production.
Here you'll find resources for Missouri's beef industry on nutrition, reproduction, health, forages, environmental management, business management and more. This site offers:
- Guide sheets, videos, publications, web resources and statistics about the Missouri beef industry.
- Information concerning the organizations, programs, news and events specific to the Missouri beef industry.
- Budgets and decision tools to help enhance beef producers' management and profitability.
- Contact information to help you connect with our MU Extension beef specialists.
Sign up to receive relevant information related to Missouri’s beef industry
Meet the experts
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- David Patterson CHANCELLOR'S PROFESSOR
- Jared Decker WURDACK CHAIR IN BEEF GENOMICS ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECALIST
- Scott Poock ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Craig Roberts PROFESSOR AND EXTENSION PROGRAM DIRECTOR
- Ryan Milhollin EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- John Lory PROFESSOR ASSOC EXTNS
- Jordan Thomas Assistant Extension Professor
- Joseph Zulovich PROF, AST EXTNS
- Patrick Guinan ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF CLIMATOLOGY
- Scott Brown DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP'S AND ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR