Taking Care of You
Busyness is a hallmark of our time. But all that busyness can cause stress — both good and bad — as we strive to balance work and family time, care for older family members or make sure the children get to their activities. It’s easy to overextend ourselves to meet life’s demands.
Taking Care of You can help you deal with the stress in your life. Developed by an interdisciplinary MU Extension team, this research-based program focuses on positive psychology and mindfulness to provide practical strategies for dealing with life’s challenges that you can incorporate into your everyday life.
Take the time to learn more about Taking Care of You.
Meet the experts
- Leslie Bertsch FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Melissa Cotton FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION & HEALTH
- John Fuller FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Allison Gunter EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Stephanie Johnson FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Kristin Miller INTERIM ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR NUTRITION, HEALTH, AND FAMILIES
- Candace Rodman FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Jeremiah Terrell FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Sarah Wood PROF, AST EXTNS