Our approach to executive and professional coaching is to form a partnership with clients through a thought-provoking conversation that inspires personal and professional growth. This alliance helps clients establish meaningful outcomes that drive progress toward their goals. The purpose of coaching is to improve performance and move the client forward by focusing on the “how.” Coaching is not therapy, consulting, or mentoring. We believe the client holds the answer; the coach’s responsibility is to help the client discover their own greatness by raising their awareness and shining a light on the path forward.
Want to learn more? MTI offers FREE initial consultations. To be added to the waitlist, please enter your information below. Note: MTI is currently not accepting new clients, but we anticipate spaces becoming available soon.
What our coaching program can do for you…
- Helps you be the very best you can be and inspires and champions you.
- Gets you to do things beyond what you thought you could do.
- Helps you come from a place of confidence.
- Helps you break through what holds you back from manifesting your dreams.
- Challenges you to focus time on what you really want to do.
- Teaches you how to hold yourself accountable.
- Focuses on your agenda.
- Is solution focused.
- Takes what’s deep inside and translates it into outer goals that you accomplish step-by-step.
Add yourself to the MTI Executive Coaching waitlist
The Missouri Training Institute wants to help you grow and succeed through coaching.