Earn the 2022 certification pin — Grass pink.
Missouri Master Naturalist
The Missouri Master Naturalist program is a community-based natural resource education and volunteer service program for adults, sponsored by the Missouri Department of Conservation and the University of Missouri Extension. Its purpose is to develop a corps of well-informed volunteers to provide education, outreach and service dedicated to the beneficial management of natural resources and natural areas within their communities for the state of Missouri.
Missouri Master Naturalist volunteers support conservation efforts and natural resource education in their local communities.
Meet the experts
- Daniel Mallory FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Gene Schmitz FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Joni Harper COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Kelly McGowan FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Letitia (Tish) Johnson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Matthew Herring REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Robert Balek FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Robert Pierce ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR IN FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE
- Sarah Havens FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL RESOURCES
- Tamra Reall FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE