Amateur athletes are more competitive than ever. Exceptional athletes need grit, commitment and perhaps a bit of good genetic luck.
Add sports nutrition to that list. We have developed Performance Nutrition: The Competitive Edge to help athletes, parents and coaches learn the basics of fueling up for competition. Our six-module program shows how to use proper nutrition before, during and after competition to help athletes perform their best and avoid injury.
Performance Nutrition is a multifaceted program that covers pre-competition and post-competition nutrition and other high-profile sports nutrition issues that we can tailor to your school, business or activity group. Specific topics include:
- Hydration: Drink smart for athletic performance
- Pre-competition nutrition: Eat smart before you compete
- Post-competition nutrition: Recover quickly after you compete
- Protein guidelines: The truth about protein
- Supplements: To supplement — or not
- The female athlete triad: Build a stronger female athlete
Request all six modules, or pick and choose what you’d like us to talk about.
Costs will vary upon request and combinations, so please contact us for pricing details and additional information.