MU Career Accelerator
Welcome to MU's Career Accelerator!
Adult learning is more important than ever in this fast-paced, constantly evolving, global market that both Missouri employers and employees find themselves navigating. Whether you are an employer looking to strengthen your existing workforce or an individual looking to advance in your career, MU's Career Accelerator offers a variety of courses, custom trainings, and certifications to meet your needs. The cutting-edge research, world class instructors and employer partnerships that inform industry needs make the education output from MU standout above other trainings you may receive.
Customized workforce trainings
The Career Accelerator is committed to delivering the most advanced research-backed training to meet your company's needs. The Accelerator custom builds self-paced or synchronous online trainings to meet pressing workforce demands. Empower and strengthen your workforce by offering your employees opportunities for re-tooling through continued education. Your employees will receive a certificate of completion for each course and continuing education units (CEUs) are also available. Build capacity and resilience by developing your future leaders at any level - front-line, middle management and even executive.
If you are an employer interested in customized training for a portion of your employee base, please reach out at: [email protected]. Bulk enrollment discounts are also available to employers looking to enroll multiple employees in already developed continuing education programs.
Individual opportunities for career acceleration
Advance in your career and develop new skillsets with in-demand courses and certificate programs available through the Accelerator. Whether you are just starting a career or looking to change career paths you can find trainings and certificates to help you be promotion ready and broaden your skillset for options! Individuals are encouraged to check out these upcoming classes, trainings and certificates now being offered:
Meet the experts
- John Worden DIRECTOR OF FIRST RESPONDER EDUCATION AND COORDINATOR OF LETI
- Todd Winterbower ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR PROGRAM/PROJECT OPS, EXTENSION NURSING
- Jeremy Freeman INSTRUCTOR, ADJUNCT
- Bryana Larimer STATE SPECIALIST IN BUSINESS TRAINING
- Adam Tipton PROGRAM/PROJECT SUPPRT COOR SR
- Barbara O'Rourke EDUCATIONAL PGM ASSOCIATE III
- Bob Little REGIONAL TRAINING COORDINATOR/ADJUNCT FACULTY
- Bruce Bjorge INSTRUCTOR, ADJUNCT
- Bruce Parton REGIONAL TRAINING COORDINATOR/ADJUNCT FACULTY
- Carlos Sun P.E., Professor, J.D.
- Clint Hays REGIONAL TRAINING COORDINATOR/ADJUNCT FACULTY
- Connie Burnham COORDINATOR OF COMMUNITY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- David Hedrick TEMPORARY PROFESSIONAL
- Deborah Sorrell STATE SPECIALIST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Gail Hagans-Reynolds EDUCATIONAL PGM COOR III
- Jonathan Mack B & C SENIOR COORDINATOR
- Karen Palmer OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV