Customized workforce trainings
The MU Career Accelerator partners with employers to build customized solutions for your company’s workforce training needs. The MU Career Accelerator offers several benefits for employers across industries:
- Customized training and certificate programs to meet your teams’ unique needs;
- Continuing education credits that can be transferred to a degree;
- Research-based training that is proven to increase performance;
- Bulk-enrollment discounts for cohorts.
Examples of custom trainings we’ve created include:
- Project Management
- Leadership and Supervisory
- Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality (VR/AR)
- Lean Manufacturing
- Data Analytics
- Professional Development
- CliftonStrengths, Energy Leadership Index (ELI), StrengthScope, etc.
If you would like to learn about opportunities for customized training, we would be happy to connect with you.
Contact us for more information
Message about Career Accelerator from Provost Ramchand
"As the half-life of knowledge continues to shrink, we must stand ready to help our citizens, and serve the workforce needs of our state. We can do this by offering a range of formats and modalities for our programs ranging from degree programs to non-degree certificates, to just-in-time courses, to customized executive education for businesses. The Career Accelerator which is a partnership between the Office of the Provost (which oversees academic programs at MU) and MU Extension (which is best positioned to understand the needs of every citizen in every county of Missouri), is a bold new initiative that was developed last year thanks to support from the Governor’s office via an MOExcels grant."