The following are requirements to receive assistance from Missouri APEX Accelerator procurement specialists.
- Adequate financial resources. A business must have adequate financial resources (capital, loans, investors, etc.) or the ability to obtain them, to perform a government contract.
- Ability to meet delivery time or performance schedule. A business must be able to provide the required quantity on time as required by the contract.
- Satisfactory performance record. A business must have a positive past performance with commercial and/or government clients.
- Satisfactory record of integrity and business ethics. A business must maintain high ethical standards.
- Not debarred from federal contracting. A business must not be included on an excluded parties list for government contracting.
- Experience relating to contract. A business should have a level of experience in the field related to the contract or the ability to obtain the contract.
- Facilities appropriate for contract. A business must have the necessary production, construction and technical equipment and facilities, or the ability to obtain them, to perform the contract.
To learn more about selling to federal, state or local government, contact a procurement specialist near you.
This APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a PTAP cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.