Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (MO PTAC) partner with University of Missouri Extension to help Missouri businesses obtain and perform federal, state, and local government contracts. MO PTAC services are available to all Missouri businesses with emphasis on small businesses; veteran-owned small businesses; service disabled veteran-owned-small businesses; 8(a) firms; small disadvantaged businesses; woman-owned small businesses; firms in HUBZones; Minority Business Enterprises; Women Business Enterprises; and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises. There are nine PTACs geographically dispersed through the state, plus a state office on the University of Missouri Columbia campus.
Cedar County is served by Joplin PTAC which offices on Missouri Southern’s campus. For more information, contact Phyllis Behrens at (417) 625-9353 or [email protected].
Joplin Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
Room 107A, Plaster Hall, SBTDC, MSSU
3950 E. Newman Rd.
Joplin, MO 64801-1512
State government sites
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Natural Resources
- Market Development Program
- Department of Economic Development
- Office of Equal Opportunity M/WBE Certifications FAQs
- Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Information
- Office of Administration, Purchasing, Bidding & Contracts
- Office of Administration, Facilities Projects Currently Bidding
- Department of Transportation Bidding & Contracting Opportunities
- Missouri Business Portal
National government sites