Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for Commercial Growers
The following abstract describes a publication that is available from Purdue University. Order a printed copy or download a free PDF from Purdue University, or do a free interactive search.
This annual guide is a summary of currently suggested vegetable varieties, seeding rates, fertilizer rates, weed control, insect control, and disease control measures for commercial growers.
This guide is a collaboration of land-grant universities from eight states:
- Illinois — University of Illinois Extension
- Indiana — Purdue Extension
- Iowa — Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- Kansas — Kansas State Research and Extension
- Michigan — Michigan State University Extension
- Minnesota — University of Minnesota Extension
- Missouri — University of Missouri Extension, Lincoln University of Missouri Cooperative Extension and Research
- Ohio — Ohio State University Extension
To order or download the latest version from Purdue University, please visit Midwest Vegetable Production Guide.
- Maturity dates
- Storage life
- Estimated yields per acre