State 4-H Congress
State Congress 2023
May 31-June 2, 2023
University of Missouri, Columbia, Mo.
Congress is designed for Missouri 4-Her’s ages 14–19. The Missouri State 4-H Council plans and implements the event that is normally held on the University of Missouri campus.
Join us and enjoy:
- Networking with 4-H’ers from all around Missouri
- Leadership and career workshops
- Keynote speaker
- Recognition of our 2022–2023 State 4-H Council members
- Recognition of our 2021-2023 State 4-H Ambassadors
- Election of our 2023–2023 State 4-H Executive Officers
- Installation of our 2023–2024 State 4-H Council members
- Opens March 1 and closes April 15 in 4-H Online
- Must be at least 14 years of age before Jan. 1, 2023
- Cost: $200
- You can find registration information and register for State Congress through your 4-H Online profile.
Each scholarship is $100 toward registration for State 4-H Congress.
Steps in the scholarship process:
- Download this form.
- Fill out the form and sign it.
- Get it to your local 4-H staff member no later than Feb. 13. They will sign it and send it to the state office.
- County Extension offices will be notified by Feb. 20 with the names of scholarship recipients.
Qualifications of delegates
All delegates must be 14 years of age before January 1 of current program year. Eligible members may attend more than one State Congress, unless prohibited by local county policy.
Candidates for Missouri State 4-H Executive Council
For information on the Candidates and Election details, please see the State 4-H Council page.
Support for Missouri 4-H State Congress is provided by the Missouri 4-H Foundation in partnership with:
- The Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives
- Aaron and Erica Baker
- Mary Davis
- FCS Financial
- Dr. Robert E. “Bud” Hertzog
- The Martz Family
- MFA Foundation
- Miller Family Foundation
- Missouri Corn Growers Association
- Missouri Pork Association
- Soybean Merchandising Council
- Dr. Marla J. Tobin
- The Turner Family
- Veterans United Foundation