Show Me Simple and Healthy Recipes — Peanut Butter Treats
The following abstract describes a publication that is available as a downloadable PDF. It is also available printed as part of the NC1 Show Me Simple and Healthy Recipes set
Includes peanut butter, honey, dry milk, oatmeal and rice cereal.
- Can quickly be prepared in either 15 or 30 minutes.
- Use low-cost, readily available ingredients.
- Need few ingredients, usually less than 10.
- Use precise and simple measurements.
- Are easy-to-read with clear and few instructions.
- Include appropriate food safety precautions and/or cooking temperature recommendations.
- Contain nutrition analysis (Note: When more than one ingredient option is listed, the nutrition analysis uses the first ingredient listed. Optional ingredients are not included in the nutrition analysis.)
- Have been tested.
- Can be used in nutrition education programs and are appropriate for use when teaching the U.S. Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- 15 minute
- 30 minute
- Dietary guidelines
- Nutrition education