Council and Foundation
4-H Council Officers
- President: Gracelynn Barnett
- Vice President: Glenna Barnett
- Secretary: Alyssa Harris
- Treasurer: Yoo Jun Lee
- Reporter: Gregory Crouch
- Junior Council Representative: Jill Johnson
- County Youth Liaison: Lyla Oesch
- Adult Advisors: Judy Harris and Brook Kreatz
Meeting dates: 3rd Thursday of January, April, June, September and November
- March — May — Contest Day — Springhill
- May — Scholarship — Hale Happy Hustlers, Hale Clover Kids
- Concession Stand 1st year — Busy Bees
- Concession Stand 2nd year — Wheeling
- July — Achievement — Rich Hill
- September — Nominating — Show Me, Power Clovers
- October — Recognition Program & Fall Activities — Dawn and Independents
- November — Audit — Double H
Mission Statement: To ensure that all youth of Livingston County have the opportunity to obtain knowledge, skills and character traits through 4-H by forever funding a full-time 4-H Youth Professional.
Your gift will be placed in a secure investment and the proceeds will be used to enhance and expand the LOCAL 4-H PROGRAM OF LIVINGSTON COUNTY
We need 4-H. The 4-H Foundation needs your help. For more information call Mike Sensenich at (816) 591-6137.
4-H Foundation Trustees: Mike Sensenich, Dale Whiteside, Diane Kerns, Kay Green, Suzi Beck and John Meneely, Extension Council Chairman, 4-H Council President, 4-H Youth Specialist.