Northern Missouri Research, Extension and Education Center, Field Day Annual Report 2022
This field day annual report includes brief reports on the research conducted at the research farms under the Northern Missouri Research, Extension and Education Center. The research farms under the Northern Missouri Research, Extension and Education Center are the Cornett Farm, Lee Greenley Jr. Memorial Farm, and Thompson Farm. The report also includes the names of the advisory board members, faculty and staff, and graduate students of the Northern Missouri Research, Extension and Education Center. The list of published peer-reviewed journal articles based on the research conducted at the farms of the Northern Missouri Research, Extension and Education Center has also been included in this report.
- Overseed grass cover crops in soybean affects rotational crops in upstate Missouri
- Corn hybrid response to variable population densities and nitrogen rates at three landscape positions
- Long-term tillage management affects claypan soil properties and soybean cyst nematode
- Cover crops affect corn and soybean yield in a terrace-tiled field in upstate Missouri
- Subsurface drainage and nitrogen management affects corn and soybean yield in claypan soils in upstate Missouri
- Nitrification inhibitors with anhydrous ammonia for corn
- Industrial hemp in Missouri
- Pasture performance and nitrogen dynamics in tall fescue pastures interseeded with sunn hemp
- Surveillance of the american dog tick, vector of bovine anaplasmosis, on beef cattle pastures in Missouri
- Missouri mesonet
- Would you like to be a volunteer weather observer for Missouri?
- The CoCoRaHS weather network
- Horizon point site-specific weather system