Quicken Record Keeping Classes
Does the word "record-keeping" bring up images of a shoebox and large stacks of receipts and canceled checks? Want to modernize and make your record-keeping system simple and correct? University of Missouri Extension will offering a program on "Quicken: Record Keeping Made Simple"?. This program will be held at the Washington County Extension Office 113 N. Missouri St. Suite A Potosi, MO, on November 2,9, and 16, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Participants will receive hands-on training with Quicken, as well as materials to take home. Learn useful information on tax information, reports, categories, expense tracking and how to properly set up your Quicken Software for your specific business.
There will be a fee of $45.00 for the class. Record keeping can be overwhelming, so in crease your organization skills with education and knowledge offered by the University of Missouri Extension. those interseted must register with the Washingtion County Extension Office at 573-438-2671 no later than October 28. Please call or stop by our office for more information and/or to register. University of Missouri is an Equal Opportunity/ADA institution.
Making the ABC's and 123's More Active
Free Child Care Provider Training
''Children benefit from increased activity. First teachers can work toward obesity prevention by helping children learn to love to be active. Second, activity can help improve children's school readiness through age appropriate literacy/reading and numeracy/ math activities. We want ALL children to be ready for kindergarten and feel confident when the time comes.''
Join Mary Schroepfer, Nutrition and Heath Education Specialist, on November 7th at the Washington County Library 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
To register, contact University of Missouri Extension, 113 N. Missouri St. - Suite A Potosi, MO 63660 or call 573-438-2671. RSVP by November 3, 2016
Upcoming Events in Washington County
- October 5 - Identity Theft & Consumer Protection, 11:30 a.m., Park Hills Career Center, 403 Parkway Drive, Suite A Park Hills. FREE WORKSHOP!
- October 17 - Who get Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate? 2 sessions offered; 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., North College Center, MAC. Cost $15 per individual or $25 for 2 family members. Program workbook is included
- October 19 - County Council Meeting, 6:30 p.m. at Washington County Library
- November 2, 9, & 16 - Quicken Record Keeping Classes, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Washington County Library. Cost $45
- November 7 - Child Care Training 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Washington County Library. FREE!