2016 Farmer's Tax Guides -- Now Available at University of Missouri Extension Offices
With the new year upon us, 'tis the season for taxes. To help farmer's navigate tax preparation, the IRS publishes a "Farmer;s Tax Guide". The publication explains how the federal tax laws apply to farming and serves as a guide to figure your taxes and complete your 2016 farm tax return. Also included in the publication are administrative and law changes for 2016. To obtain a copy of "Farmer's Tax Guide -- Publication 225". visit your local University of Missouri Extension Office.
When: Friday March 17, 2017 8:30 - 3:00p.m. Registration 8:30 - 9:00a.m.
Location: Ag Lab Classroom, Mineral Area College 5270 Flat River Rd. Park Hills
Cost: $30.00 *inculdes lunch and an inoculated log to take home. Space is limited to 30 paid registrants so register EARLY!
Registration due March 13, 2017. ?
Stop by the office for registration form! For mor einformation call Katie at 573-883-3548 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Garden N' Grow Class
Want to know more about gardening and making your plants grow? Garden N' Grow will consist of four classes that will cover:
- Totally Tomatoes -- February 6, 2017
- What's Wrong With My Plants? -- February 20, 2017
- Vegetable Gardening -- March 13, 2017
- Weed Warfare -- March 27, 2017
This classes will be held at the Cross Roads Fellowship Church 706 Bonnie Street Potosi, MO 63664 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. with speaker Katie Kammler-- MU Extension Horticulture Specialist.
Fee of $15.00 per person and R.S.V.P due by January 30, 2017. For more information or to R.S.V.P contact Washington County Extension Office.
Upcoming Events in Washington County
- January 9-20 - Washington County Extension Council Elections
- January 16 - Office Closed in observance to Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 19 - County Council Meeting, 6:30 p.m. at Washington County Library
- February 6 & 20 -- Garden N' Grow Class
- February 28- Annual Dinner and Council Meeting
- March 13 & 27 -- Garden N' Grow Class
- March 17 -- Mushroom Workshop
- March 21 &28 -- Annie's Project
- April 4, 11, 18 & 25 -- Annie's Project