Search MU Extension publications.
- CB24, Health Insurance Education: Options for You and Your Family
- IPM1031, Weed and Brush Control Guide for Forages, Pastures and Noncropland
- MP731, Pesticide Training Manuals: Order Form
- GH4881, Insulating and Weatherizing Your Home
- DM266, Stock Healthy, Shop Healthy: Program Evaluation Toolkit
- G1918, Using Pesticides Safely Around the Home
- G6203, Common Diseases in the Home Garden
- G7116, Quick Reference Insecticide Spray Guide: Corn
- G7117, Quick Reference Insecticide Spray Guide: Cotton
- G7118, Quick Reference Insecticide Spray Guide: Rice
Publications | University of Missouri Extension
MU Extension publishes a wide range of research-based information that can help you make informed decisions to improve your life at home and work.
To see what we have, click a category in the arched bar above, then a subcategory on the left. For example: Click on "Lawn and garden" in the arched bar and you will find general information. Then click "Trees and shrubs" in the left column and you will find more specific information.
Resources listed as publications are managed by MU Extension's official publishing program. Most have been through a content and editorial review and are available in print for a fee or as Web-based documents for free. You may print one copy of Web-based documents for personal use. To print additional copies, please read our Guidelines to reprint or copy.
To limit a search to MU Extension's official publications, use the Publication search on the left. To search all MU Extension-related Web sites, use the Search MU Extension feature at the top of every page.
In the news
This how-to guide and information resource provides a place to keep all gardening information, plans and notes together.