2017 Red Books are now Available
- This popular, pocket-sized record book for beef cattle owners is now available! This is the best for recording field information in the calving pasture, at the head chute or the scale.
- This book sells for $6 and supply is very limited.
2015 Maries County Annual Report
- Check out our 2015 Annual Report in the 'Plans and reports' section of our page!!
New Books Have Arrived!!!
- Weed & Brush Control (Cost $15.00)
- For Forages, Pastures and Non-cropland
- Missouri Farm Tax Record (Cost $6.00)
Your community classroom
MU Extension is the University of Missouri’s classroom in Maries County. We connect people to research-based education to enrich the quality of life and enhance the economic well-being of our communities. MU Extension in Maries County is your one-stop source for practical education and information on almost anything.
MU Extension partners with the Maries County Commission and other local organizations to provide education, information and services that meet people’s needs. The elected and appointed members of the Maries County Extension Council provide guidance in identifying those needs to ensure that our educational programs are relevant, reliable and responsive.
Whether it’s resources for yourself or your family, farm, business or community, we invite you to explore our website, call or email to learn how we can help you.