Upcoming Food Preservation Workshops
Freezing/Drying, Jams/Jellies: Saturday, August 27, 2016, 9:30am - 11:30am at Megraw House, 506 N Linn, Fayette MO.
Pre-registration by Thursday, August 25th is required. Cost: $15.00
For more information call 660-248-2272, or stop by our office, 600 W. Morrison, Suite 17, Fayette MO.
Here's what Extension can do for you!
- Soil Testing for lawns, food production, farms
- Plant and Forage Diagnosis Clinic Services
- Positive Youth Development Programs such as 4-H
- Career and Distance Education for High School and College
- Gardening and Lawn Information and Master Gardener Training
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Information and Services
- Parenting and Family Support
- Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles Classes and Information
- Focus on Kids....parenting class for divorcing parents required by Missouri Law
- Pesticide Applicator License Training
- Value Added Agriculture Programs
- Missouri Business Development Program, Small Business Start Up
- Food Circles...Connecting Farmers, Consumers and Communities
- Exceed...Community Economic & Entrepreneurial Development
We have a lucky winner from our Facebook page! May 11, 2016, we invited Facebook users to "Like" and "Share" our page to be entered for a drawing of 4 Free Kansas City Royals Tickets.
Our lucky winner is JUDY TAYLOE!
Fencing law Information
MU Extension publication G811, Missouri's Fencing and Boundary Laws: Frequently Asked Questions
MU Extension publication G810, Missouri Fencing and Boundary Laws
The Show Me Select Replacement Heifer Program is focused entirely on Missouri's farmers and is dependent upon active participation from regional extension livestock specialists and local veterinarians, each of which are critical components of the agricultural sector of this state. This program is unique in that it is first and foremost, an educational program targeted at improving production efficiency through increased use of existing technology, coupled with the marketing component. To find more information about this program visit the Missouri Show-Me-Select Replacement Heifer Program website.
Ag Connection Newsletters
Ag Connection is a monthly publication that offers up-to-date research, techniques and news for Central Missouri region's ag producers.
Howard County Extension's Local Newsletter