MU Extension new employee orientation
Sexual harassment in the workplace
To help all employees gain a better understanding of what constitutes sexual harassment and how it can be prevented, UM Human Resources has developed an on-line sexual harassment program designed to educate all employees about this highly sensitive issue.
1. Go to myHR https://myhr.umsystem.edu/psp/prd/?cmd=login
2. Enter your user ID and password
3. Click on Self Service
4. Click on Personal Information
5. Click on HR Training – PSH
6. You may need to dis-allow pop-up blockers on your computer.
7. Follow the directions in the training module to move through the entire module.
8. Complete the Mastery Test. You must score 80% to pass the test. You may re-take the test as many times as needed to master the information.
9. Once your test score is 80 percent or above, please complete your personal information located at the end of the test and click the button below to create the certificate and record your results. The certificate should be printed and kept as part of your personal records.
UM sexual harassment policy