Fiscal / Accounting
Extension fiscal webpages have undergone a upgrade & minor reorganization. The county accounting manual pages are now folded in with the fiscal pages under the County fiscal management → Quickbooks for county bookkeepers.
Information on moving expenses has been updated to reflect updates to policies and procedures.
Watch this page for announcements about new policies and procedures and upcoming training opportunities.
- If you are interested in a Quickbooks training for your county office, please contact the QuickBooks Administrator Kevin Hansen.
PS Upgrade 9.2 Trainings
PeopleSoft just went through a software upgrade. Register through the ISE section of WebApps for one of the following workshop dates:
- No ISEs scheduled at this time
-- Online training tutorials, training guides and quick reference guides for various PS modules
are available online,and the Finance Support Center is helpful!
New! In order to help with communication with fiscal contacts, a Sharepoint site has been created to help with PS upgrade issues. If you are unable to get into the site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee generation workshops
Fee generation workshops will be held via Adobe Connect to explain the additional functions and updates to the Fee Generation Worksheet (online tool). Register through the ISE section of WebApps for one of the following workshop dates:
- Aug. 20, 2-3 p.m.
- Sept. 16, 10-11 a.m.
- Oct. 14, 2-3 p.m.
- Nov 18, 10-11 a.m.
- Dec. 17, 2-3 p.m.
See the Fee generation page for more information.
Break for Lunch webinar fiscal trainings
Training will be conducted via Adobe Connect. Register through the ISE section of WebApps using course number 237. We are doing each training twice for each topic, so you only need to sign up for one of the sessions.
- No trainings scheduled at this time
Tips & Thoughts
- Got a question on the University Travel & Expense system? We have a webpage for that! Make sure to check out the tip sections on that page for additional helpful info.
- Got a big expense for travel that is not hotel lodging? Check with your fiscal contact because we may be able to pay for that directly!