Search MU Extension publications.
- CB25, Health Insurance Education: What the Affordable Care Act means for businesses
- EMW1001, Disaster Recovery Resources for Missouri Families
- N667, Can-Do Recipes Pork
- G1976, Top Money-Saving Practices on Missouri Dairy Farms
- G1977, Top Money-Saving Practices on Missouri Poultry Farms
- G1978, Energy Conservation and Efficiency in Farm Shops
- G1979, Energy Efficiency and Farm Water Systems
- CB1, Agriculture Guide Book
- CB3, Binder of MU Agricultural Guides G100 - G1999
- CB4, Binder of MU Agricultural Guides G2000 - G5999
PDF help | University of Missouri Extension
Some of the guides on this Web site are available as free Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) files. PDF files have an advantage over HTML (Web) files, in that they may contain better-quality graphics, and appear and print identical to the printed guides available from Extension Publications. If you have the Acrobat® Reader Plug-In installed, the PDF will open in your Web browser. PDF files maintain the design and layout of the original document, including any special fonts used in the original.
In order to view or print PDF files, you will need the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader, available free from Adobe's Web site at get.adobe.com/reader. The Reader can be used on it Web browsers that allows you to view and print PDF files from within your Web browser.
You may prefer to save the PDF file to your hard disk for later use. To do so, return to the guide's main page. Click the PDF icon near the bottom of the guide with the right mouse button. (If you are using a Macintosh computer, click and hold the mouse button down on the PDF icon.) Select "Save this link as..." from the pop-up menu. If you are given a choice of file format, choose "Source". Then click "Save" to save the PDF file to your hard disk.
This how-to guide and information resource provides a place to keep all gardening information, plans and notes together.