4-H Explores — College and Career Pathways
June 1–2, 2022 (doesn’t interfere with attendance at state congress event)
University of Missouri
Registration open in 4-H Online March 1–April 15
4-H Explores is an in-depth, career and college pathways experience for Missouri 4-H members ages 14–18.
4-H Explores will:
- Educate youth on college and career opportunities, especially those at the University of Missouri
- Create an environment for youth to discover their passions through hands-on, experiential learning
- Connect youth to peers, students, professionals with similar interest and goals
- Support youth in their college and career decisions by providing them with the knowledge and resources they need to succeed
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Life Science — Animal Science, Biochemistry, Plant Science and Agriculture Systems Technology, Food Science and Nutrition, Environmental Sciences, Natural Resource Science and Management, and Nutrition and Exercise Physiology
- Social Science — Agricultural Education, Hospitality Management, Parks, Recreation, and Sport, Agribusiness Management, and Personal Financial Planning
- Agriculture Policy — Youth will spend the first day in Jefferson City and the second day meeting with industry/university professionals in Columbia.