MU Extension announces new State Advisory Committee
- Published: Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020
COLUMBIA, Mo. – The University of Missouri Office of Extension and Engagement has assembled a state advisory committee to support the university’s reach and mission across Missouri.
The MU Extension and Engagement State Advisory Committee consists of 16 leaders who will share their insights, experience and expertise on issues and program opportunities that will help us improve the lives of Missourians.
“I am excited to announce the formation and membership of this committee,” said Marshall Stewart, MU vice chancellor for extension and engagement. “Each is committed to helping us in our mission as the University for Missouri, especially around the challenges in economic opportunity, educational access, and health and well-being.”
Eight members represent each of the eight geographic extension regions. Eight members represent stakeholders and partners from across the state. Staggered appointments ensure representative membership while maintaining continuity.
The committee will meet monthly and provide support in these areas:
- Advisory — provide input to senior leaders to strengthen MU Extension and Engagement and the university.
- Feedback — share statewide insights on issues and challenges that Missourians face.
- Advocacy — strengthen support and partnerships for greater impact throughout Missouri.
- Awareness — serve as spokespersons communicating the value of MU Extension and Engagement, the university and higher education.
- Catalyst — help energize and expand our impact and connections.
MU Extension and Engagement State Advisory Committee
Extension council representatives:
- Fay Aubuchon
- Carrie Bergfield
- Valencia Broadus
- Thomas Haines
- Michelle Kleeman
- Jan Koenig
- Sandra Streit
- Chris Wallace
Stakeholder and partner representatives:
- David Baldridge
- M. Ryan Barker
- Brian Crouse
- Stephanie Gooden
- Andrea (Andy) Jackson
- Tim Lowery
- Tim Oetting
- Jauqua Preston Wilkins
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Oct. 29, 2020 - Oct. 30, 2020
Event date: Oct. 29, 2020
Event time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
News & articles
Published: Monday, Oct. 26, 2020
CEU24th Annual Midwest Regional Nursing Educators Conference
Nov. 13, 2020 - Jan. 12, 2021
Online courseHazardous Materials/WMD Incident Response Awareness-2021
Sept. 30, 2020 - Nov. 16, 2020