Missouri Community LAB: A hub for creating strong, whole communities
- Published: Friday, Oct. 27, 2023
ST. LOUIS, Mo. – Missouri is stronger when its communities are vibrant and healthy, but people can struggle to find information and programs designed to help build those vibrant communities, says Claire Rippel, University of Missouri Extension community development education director.
MU Extension is a key partner in Missouri Community LAB, an online hub for residents and professionals to easily access courses designed to build strong, whole neighborhoods and towns, Rippel said. “LAB” stands for “Learn, Act and Build.”
MO Community LAB offers:
- Access to courses on real estate, organizing, nonprofit governance and more.
- Programs that provide vital community development knowledge.
- Connections for neighborhood leaders working to elevate their communities and have a voice in civic decision-making.
- Support for residents seeking to make the changes they envision for their communities.
LAB aims to increase participation in the community-building process by supporting all in the quest to build strong, whole communities, Rippel said. Search for courses that fit your community-building goals at mocommunitylab.com.
For questions or to submit trainings to be listed on LAB, contact [email protected].
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Dec. 4, 2023 - Dec. 8, 2023
Event date: Dec. 4, 2023
Event time: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
News & articles
Published: Friday, Dec. 1, 2023
CEUPrinciples of Emergency Services, Safety and Survival (CO24104)
Oct. 1, 2023 - Jan. 6, 2024