13 Missouri teens elected to State 4-H Council
- Published: Wednesday, June 16, 2021
State 4-H Council executive committee members, from left: Ethan Vanderwert, president; Michael Dieckmann, vice president; Ada Tucker, secretary; Anna Loucks, treasurer; Caroline Mayes, outreach coordinator.
COLUMBIA, Mo. – The new Missouri State 4-H Council was announced June 4 during the closing assembly at 2021 State 4-H Congress. The council comprises 13 teens from across the state.
Members of the new executive committee were voted into office by their peers:
- President, Ethan Vanderwert, Boone County.
- Vice President, Michael Dieckmann, Lafayette County.
- Secretary, Ada Tucker, Newton County.
- Treasurer, Anna Loucks, St. Louis County.
- Outreach Coordinator, Caroline Mayes, Clinton County.
Regional representatives were selected by their regions to serve as their voice on the State 4-H Council:
- East Central, Dawn Sherman, Warren County.
- West Central, Lacy Merriman, Cass County.
- Urban East, Kaitlynn Foster, St. Louis County.
- Urban West, Jayden Hansen, Platte County.
- Northwest, Lynn Dyer, Lafayette County.
- Northeast, Mikaela Rojas, Linn County.
- Southeast, Gracen James, Cape Girardeau County.
- Southwest, Nathaniel Hudson, Jasper County.
These new State 4-H Council members will serve until the conclusion of 2022 State 4-H Congress next June.
Missouri 4-H is a program for all Missouri youths. Learn more about 4-H at 4h.missouri.edu.
2021-22 State 4-H Council executive committee members.
President, Ethan Vanderwert, Boone County.
Vice President, Michael Dieckmann, Lafayette County.
Secretary, Ada Tucker, Newton County.
Treasurer, Anna Loucks, St. Louis County.
Outreach Coordinator, Caroline Mayes, Clinton County.
Writer: Samantha Brandeberry
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: July 28, 2021 - Nov. 3, 2021
Event date: July 29, 2021
Event time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
News & articles
Online courseMaster Gardener Core Training Course and Manual Bundle
Aug. 23, 2021 - Dec. 31, 2021