Wednesday, October 15, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo.– The marketing outlook for cattle is basically a continuation of the last couple years, with more record prices.
Thursday, September 18, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo.– Ethanol plants are getting more efficient at extracting fuel from corn, and that can affect the quality of distillers grains, a byproduct of ethanol production often used as an economical feed alternative for hogs and poultry.
Wednesday, June 11, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo.– Hog prices in 2014 have been higher than any previous time.
- G2320, Nutrient Requirements of Swine
- G2321, Vitamin Requirements of Swine
- G2322, Mineral Requirements for Growing Swine
- G2323, Feeding Organic and Inorganic Sources of Trace Minerals for Swine Production
- G2324, Swine Diet Manipulation to Minimize Environmental Impacts
- G2350, Meeting the Protein and Amino Acid Needs of Swine
- G2351, Evaluating Vitamin Premixes for Swine
- G2353, Antibiotics and Other Additives for Swine: Food Safety Considerations
- G2354, Evaluating Additives for Swine Rations
- G2355, Byproducts, Damaged Feeds and Nontraditional Feed Sources for Swine
- G2357, Vitamin E and Selenium in Swine Rations
- G2358, Preventing Sulfa Residues in Pork
You may be interested in these related publications: