Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Join us for the Osher at Mizzou 2015 Summer Session.
Osher at Mizzou delivers courses designed to complement the interests, concerns and lifestyles of the over-50 adult. This program is brought to you by MU Extension and the Bernard Osher Foundation.
We are dedicated to making OLLI membership and participation affordable and accessible to Columbia area residents who wish to be involved. If you would like to request tuition assistance or require disability-related accommodations or special assistance, contact the Osher at Mizzou office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 573-882-8189.
If you wish to make a gift to support our programs (including our scholarship fund), go to our donation page at donatetomu.missouri.edu/extension and click the "Statewide endowments" tab, or contact Don Nicholson at email@example.com or 573-882-8189.
Save the date
- Instructor tribute dinner
Thursday, Oct. 8
- Robert G. Silvers Seminar
Friday, Oct. 9
- "The classes put me in small group learning situations with experts in the field and in instances such as this course targeted to my place in the life cycle."
- "Reconnect with other retirees — excellent topics!"
- "All of us need to continue to learn. It keeps us involved in our community and exercising our brains."
- "Your program is excellent — a real service to the community. Cheers to the staff!"
- "The classes have opened doors to information and ideas that continue to enrich my life. I am so grateful for those instructors who share their deep understanding and knowledge and give us seniors new things to think about."
- "It keeps my mind active and in great shape — it is exercise for the mind."
- "I love the variety of new subjects that one can study and enjoy."
- "A widening of knowledge on all of these subjects enhances the value of everyday living."
Learn more about Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Watch this video.