Fire and Emergency Services Instructor, 9th Edition Curriculum
The following abstract describes a publication that is available for purchase on a USB flash drive. See the “Add to cart” button on this page.
If needed, see the MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute tax-exempt ordering information.
Instructors know they can count on IFSTA to provide comprehensive and easy to customize curriculum. The Instructor 9 Curriculum includes all 18 chapters.
Find these curriculum components on a flash drive:
- Plan of Instruction and Syllabus templates
- Lesson Outlines and PowerPoint Presentations
- Chapter Quizzes
- Chapter Tests in Exam View
- Skills Evaluation Checklists
- Instructor Toolbox: a new addition to the Instructor 9 Curriculum; includes a variety of tools including lesson plan outline and worksheet templates, evaluation rubrics, portfolio evolutions by level, and examples of acquired structure acquisition agreements and live burn plans for an instructor to incorporate into their course or program.
Publisher: Fire Protection Publications, International Fire Service Training Association (IFSTA)
USB flash drive specs