Family Nutrition Education Program
Providing nutrition education that promotes lifelong health and fitness for individuals and families.
Stock Healthy, Shop Healthy
A comprehensive, community-based program that allows communities to improve access to healthy, affordable foods from small food retailers – addressing supply and demand simultaneously.
Focuses on proper nutrition to help athletes perform their best and avoid injury.
Health Information for Men
Information to help men improve their health through lessons covering the latest findings on health-related topics.
Strength in Numbers
Community-based program that helps participants achieve healthy lifestyle goals.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Melissa Cotton FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION & HEALTH
- Allison Gunter EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Tyler Hall FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Stephanie Johnson FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Jim Meyer EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Deborah Raaf NUTRITION PROGRAM MANAGER
- Sarah Wood PROF, AST EXTNS