Family Nutrition Education Program
Providing nutrition education that promotes lifelong health and fitness for individuals and families.
Health Information for Men
Information to help men improve their health through lessons covering the latest findings on health-related topics.
Missouri Farm to School
Missouri Farm to School works with schools, farmers, vendors and communities to get more fresh, flavorful foods to local cafeterias.
Focuses on proper nutrition to help athletes perform their best and avoid injury.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, SCHOOL OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS
- Allison Gunter EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Deborah Raaf NUTRITION PROGRAM MANAGER
- Gina Lucas EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Jim Meyer EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Lynda Zimmerman FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Melissa Cotton FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION & HEALTH
- Sarah Wood PROF, AST EXTNS
- Stephanie Johnson FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Tyler Hall FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH