Statewide efforts aimed at promoting healthier eating options in Missouri’s parks and schools.
Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions
Variety of classes for individuals with chronic conditions and caregivers to learn how to face challenges and manage a healthy life.
MU Family Impact Center
Brings University of Missouri programs to central Columbia to improve quality of life and provide for unmet needs.
Focuses on proper nutrition to help athletes perform their best and avoid injury.
Meet the experts
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, SCHOOL OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS
- Allison Gunter EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Jim Meyer EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Leslie Bertsch FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Lynda Zimmerman FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Sarah Wood PROF, AST EXTNS
- Stephanie Johnson FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH