Family Nutrition Education Program
Providing nutrition education that promotes lifelong health and fitness for individuals and families.
MU Extension provides up-to-date, research-based procedural recommendations, tested recipes, and hands-on workshops that assist the consumer in safely preserving produce and other products.
Consumer education on safe food handling with food preparation, food preservation, food service and more. Learn how to safely handle food from the farm to your table.
Strength in Numbers
Community-based program that helps participants achieve healthy lifestyle goals.
Meet the experts
- Jim Meyer EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Allison Gunter EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Tyler Hall FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Stephanie Johnson FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Gina Lucas EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Deborah Raaf NUTRITION PROGRAM MANAGER
- Sarah Wood PROF, AST EXTNS