Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Focus on Kids
Program to help parents learn how to nurture, support and co-parent their children during and after divorce.
Community Health and Engagement Outreach
When individuals are healthy, physically and mentally, the community is healthy.
Family Nutrition Education Program
Providing nutrition education that promotes lifelong health and fitness for individuals and families.
Meet the experts
- Jerron Johnson MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORPS DIRECTOR
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Lupita Fabregas Janeiro ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Anne Reeder 4-H CENTER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM QUALITY ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
- Bradd Anderson PROF, AST EXTNS
- Brandy Dickey ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, EXTENSION STATE YOUTH OFFICE
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV
- Donna Garcia STATE 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- James Sappington 4-H ENROLLMENT & SHOOTING SPORTS SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Kalli Brelsford MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Laura Browning ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Nathaniel Mitchell MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Payton Covert PROGRAM/PROJECT SUPPRT COOR I
- Penelope Raines PROGRAM/PROJECT SUPPRT COOR II
- Rachel Augustine MISSOURI 4-H FOUNDATION DIRECTOR