Learn more about this new virtual career and college exploration program for middle schoolers.
Youth and family
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Focus on Kids
Program to help parents learn how to nurture, support and co-parent their children during and after divorce.
Family Nutrition Education Program
Providing nutrition education that promotes lifelong health and fitness for individuals and families.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students gaining real-world experience by providing free tax assistance to people with low or moderate incomes, those with disabilities, older adults and English-as-a-second-language taxpayers.
Meet the experts
- Lupita Fabregas Janeiro ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & SENIOR PROGRAM DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Rachel Augustine MISSOURI 4-H FOUNDATION DIRECTOR
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Sherry Grace 4-H MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Elaine Anderson EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Bethany Bachmann FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Emily Barbee FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Leslie Bertsch FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Jennifer Blair MGR. MU EXTENSION NON-GRANT FISCAL SERVICES
- Janet Braun FIELD SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Jo Britt Rankin EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Deana Brown-Hood ACCOUNTANT MO 4-H FOUNDATION, EXTENSION
- Katie Buchs Pemberton FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Maria Calvert STATE 4-H AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES SCIENCES EDUCATOR
- Melissa Cotton FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION & HEALTH