Learn more about this new virtual career and college exploration program for middle schoolers.
Youth and family
Eat Smart on the Go
Showcase fresh, local food at your community event with MU Extension's Eat Smart on the go demo truck.
Family Nutrition Education Program
Providing nutrition education that promotes lifelong health and fitness for individuals and families.
Focus on Kids
Program to help parents learn how to nurture, support and co-parent their children during and after divorce.
Meet the experts
- Jerron Johnson MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORPS DIRECTOR
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Lupita Fabregas Janeiro ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Anne Reeder 4-H CENTER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM QUALITY ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
- Brandy Dickey OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT SR
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV
- James (Eric) Jackson RISK AND VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR
- James Sappington 4-H ENROLLMENT & SHOOTING SPORTS SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Kalli Brelsford MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Nathaniel Mitchell MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Payton Covert EDUCATIONAL PGM COOR III
- Penelope Raines PROGRAM/PROJECT SUPPRT COOR II
- Rachel Augustine MISSOURI 4-H FOUNDATION DIRECTOR
- Sherry Grace 4-H MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES