Learn more about this new virtual career and college exploration program for middle schoolers.
Youth and family
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
MU Extension provides up-to-date, research-based procedural recommendations, tested recipes, and hands-on workshops that assist the consumer in safely preserving produce and other products.
Eat Smart on the Go
Showcase fresh, local food at your community event with MU Extension's Eat Smart on the go demo truck.
Family Nutrition Education Program
Providing nutrition education that promotes lifelong health and fitness for individuals and families.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Lupita Fabregas Janeiro ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & SENIOR PROGRAM DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Anne Reeder 4-H CENTER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM QUALITY ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Rachel Augustine MISSOURI 4-H FOUNDATION DIRECTOR
- Sherry Grace 4-H MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Deborah Raaf NUTRITION PROGRAM MANAGER
- Denise Sullivan FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Allison Gunter COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Andrew Zumwalt PROF, ASOC TEACH
- Angel Surdin YOUTH HEALTH AND WELL-BEING EDUCATOR
- Becky Simpson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Bethany Bachmann COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Brenda Schreck COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Chris Willow Schomaker ADVANCEMENT COORDINATOR, MO 4-H FOUNDATION, EXTENSION
- Christal Huber COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT