Learn more about this new virtual career and college exploration program for middle schoolers.
Youth and family
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Heroes to Hives
Seeks to address financial and personal wellness of veterans through professional beekeeping training.
Family Nutrition Education Program
Providing nutrition education that promotes lifelong health and fitness for individuals and families.
Focus on Kids
Program to help parents learn how to nurture, support and co-parent their children during and after divorce.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Lupita Fabregas Janeiro ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & SENIOR PROGRAM DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Rachel Augustine MISSOURI 4-H FOUNDATION DIRECTOR
- Sherry Grace 4-H MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, SCHOOL OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS
- Allison Gunter COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Andrew Zumwalt PROF, ASOC TEACH
- Angel Surdin YOUTH HEALTH AND WELL-BEING EDUCATOR
- Becky Simpson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Bethany Bachmann COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Brenda Schreck FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Chris Willow Schomaker ADVANCEMENT COORDINATOR, MO 4-H FOUNDATION, EXTENSION
- Christal Huber COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Clint Darr MISSOURI AFTER SCHOOL NETWORK COORDINATOR
- Deana Brown-Hood ACCOUNTANT MO 4-H FOUNDATION, EXTENSION
- Deborah Raaf NUTRITION PROGRAM MANAGER