Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Introduces landowners to basic forestry and wildlife management and shows them how to integrate both forms of management on their property.
Community Health Engagement and Outreach
When individuals are healthy, physically and mentally, the community is healthy.
Missouri Council for Activity and Nutrition
Partner-driven council collaborating to implement policy, systems and environmental (PSE) change to improve the health behaviors of Missourians.
Meet the experts
- Jerron Johnson MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORPS DIRECTOR
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Lupita Fabregas Janeiro ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Anne Reeder 4-H CENTER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM QUALITY ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
- Brandy Dickey ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, EXTENSION STATE YOUTH OFFICE
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV
- Donna Garcia STATE 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- James (Eric) Jackson EXTENSION VOLUNTEER SPECIALIST
- James Sappington 4-H ENROLLMENT & SHOOTING SPORTS SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Kalli Brelsford MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Nathaniel Mitchell MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Payton Covert PROGRAM/PROJECT SUPPRT COOR I
- Penelope Raines PROGRAM/PROJECT SUPPRT COOR II
- Rachel Augustine MISSOURI 4-H FOUNDATION DIRECTOR
- Sherry Grace 4-H MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR