MU Conference Office
The MU Conference Office helps implement distinctive, customized, face-to-face events (including continuing education), meeting budgets while exceeding goals.
Continuing Education for Health Professions
Showcases high-quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's health professionals
EMS Education Institute
Providing an evolving, dynamic education and training program for new and existing EMS and Allied Healthcare Professionals meeting and exceeding current standard of care
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Meet the experts
- John Worden DIRECTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Shirley Farrah TEACHING PROFESSOR EMERITA
- Katherine Bowman ASSOCIATE TEACHING PROFESSOR
- Barbara O'Rourke EDUCATIONAL PGM ASSOCIATE III
- Bruce Bjorge INSTRUCTOR, ADJUNCT
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Gail Hagans-Reynolds EDUCATIONAL PGM COOR III
- Karen Schmidt GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Karla Imhoff BUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST SR
- Michael Lloyd AARF Specialist
- Thom Pancella CEHP DIRECTOR