Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
MU Conference Office
The MU Conference Office helps implement distinctive, customized, face-to-face events (including continuing education), meeting budgets while exceeding goals.
Continuing Education for Health Professions
Showcases high-quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's health professionals
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Community Health Engagement and Outreach
When individuals are healthy, physically and mentally, the community is healthy.
Meet the experts
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- John Worden DIRECTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Shirley Farrah TEACHING PROFESSOR EMERITA
- Carl Schwartze STATE SPECIALIST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING
- Katherine Bowman ASSOCIATE TEACHING PROFESSOR
- Patricia Miller FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Barbara O'Rourke EDUCATIONAL PGM ASSOCIATE III
- Bruce Bjorge INSTRUCTOR, ADJUNCT
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Deborah Sorrell STATE SPECIALIST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING
- Gail Hagans-Reynolds EDUCATIONAL PGM COOR III
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Karen Schmidt GRAPHIC DESIGNER