Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Missouri Extension Disaster Education Network
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Veterinary Extension and Continuing Education
Provides continuing education opportunities for veterinarians and animal owners for CEUs via lectures and seminars.
Meet the experts
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- John Worden PROGRAM DIRECTOR OF FIRST RESPONDER EDUCATION
- Katherine Bowman ASSOCIATE TEACHING PROFESSOR
- Craig Payne ASSOC. EXT. PROF., EXT. VET MED
- Bruce Bjorge INSTRUCTOR, ADJUNCT
- Conne Burnham EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR/STATE SPECIALIST, EXTENSION DISASTER EDUCATION NETWORK
- Darla Campbell FIELD SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Melissa Cotton FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION & HEALTH
- Jim Crawford DIRECTOR, GRAVES-CHAPPLE EXTENSION & EDUCATION CENTER & FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRI SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
- Shawn Deering FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
- Shirley Farrah TEACHING PROFESSOR EMERITA
- Tracy Gray FRTI EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Gail Hagans-Reynolds EDUCATIONAL PGM COOR III
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Karla Imhoff BUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST SR
- William Johnson INSTRUCTOR, ADJUNCT
- Michael Lloyd AARF Specialist