Labor and workforce development
Helping Missouri’s Workforce
As Missouri’s workforce faces new challenges, we’re here to help address those challenges through the resources of the university.Contact Us (clickable)
Missouri Training Institute helps business performance and effectiveness for public, private and not-for-profit organizations.Learn about MTI (clickable)
Subscribe to the Labor and Workforce Development email list
Missouri Training Institute
MTI provides training and consulting to public, private and not-for-profit organizations to improve business performance and organizational effectiveness.
Labor Education Program
Developing and delivering trade union leadership in Missouri and other Midwestern states
The Clinical Service Engineering online certificate program is designed to enhance the number of qualified and trained clinical service engineers for rural Missouri.
Certificate in Construction Management
Through this two-course certificate, individuals obtain the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to pursue a career in the in-demand construction industry.
Meet the experts
- Rae Lyon ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Amy Patillo FIELD SPECIALIST IN LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
- Matthew Pezold FIELD SPECIALIST IN LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
- Robert Russell SENIOR PROGRAM DIRECTOR FOR BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY
- Douglas Swanson FIELD SPECIALIST IN LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE