For up-and-coming leaders
An innovative online program to prepare participants for leadership in communities, organizations and workplaces.Learn more
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems (CARES) aids interested public and private parties in learning about and managing our resources.
Community development programs providing leadership training in several formats
Developing a Nonprofit
Resources to help small nonprofit organizations in Missouri with self-assessment and development.
Exceed — Regional Economic and Entrepreneurial Development
Building resilient communities through community economic development, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
Meet the experts
- Amy Patillo FIELD SPECIALIST IN LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Johanna Adams ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Letitia (Tish) Johnson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Rae Lyon ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Sarah Hultine Massengale COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT