Is your business protected?
Measure your business’s cybersecurity risk. Take our no-cost cybersecurity course.Small business, big threat (clickable)
Your plan for succession will be as individual as your business.Learn your options (clickable)
Win government contracts
Procurement specialists help firms grow through selling to the government.Learn how this business succeeded (clickable) (clickable)
The University of Missouri Extension Business Development Program assists businesses throughout the state. The programs below are what make the Missouri Business Development Program and provide assistance to most industries. Learn more by clicking on a program.
Creating Entrepreneurial Communities
Creating Entrepreneurial Communities aims to create, connect, and promote community economic revitalization through entrepreneurship as a driver for economic growth across communities in Missouri where entrepreneurs and innovators flourish and are celebra
Growing Agribusiness Sustainably
The Growing Agribusiness Sustainably program strives to double the value of Missouri agriculture by 2030.
Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
MO PTAC helps businesses - including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms - obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Meet the experts
- Greg Tucker STATE DIRECTOR, SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTERS
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- Donald Robertson PTAC SPECIALIST
- Travin Shelton FIELD SPECIALIST IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Lynette Watson SPECIALIST, SMALL BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTER, ST LOUIS
- Mark Christian SMALL BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CENTER BUSINESS SPECIALIST
- Kevin Wilson BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- LaNesha Robinson BUSINESS SUPPORT, MID-AMERICA TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Jaymie Mitchell PTAC SPECIALIST
- Ed Lahue FIELD SPECIALIST IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Leslie Fischer FIELD SPECIALIST IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- Jacquelyn Eidson FIELD SPECIALIST IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Michelle Cunningham ASOC DIR PROGRAM/PROJECT OPS
- Rebecca Gubbels BUSINESS SPECIALIST
- Willis Mushrush FIELD SPECIALIST IN PROCUREMENT
- Amina Abdul-Malik BUSINESS COUNSELOR
- Anastasia Tiedemann BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT