Your plan for succession will be as individual as your business.Learn your options (clickable)
Win government contracts
Procurement specialists help firms grow through selling to the government.Learn how this business succeeded (clickable) (clickable)
The University of Missouri Extension Business Development Program assists businesses throughout the state. The programs below are what make the Missouri Business Development Program and provide assistance to most industries. Learn more by clicking on a program.
Missouri Small Business Development Centers
Helping businesses at every stage from concept to startup, growth to renewal, mature to succession succeed through counseling, training and access to technology.
Certificate in Construction Management
Through this two-course certificate, individuals obtain the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to pursue a career in the in-demand construction industry.
Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Through this two-course certificate, supply chain professionals obtain the fundamental knowledge needed for more mobility and capability within their field of work.
Creating Entrepreneurial Communities
Creating Entrepreneurial Communities aims to create, connect, and promote community economic revitalization through entrepreneurship as a driver for economic growth across communities in Missouri where entrepreneurs and innovators flourish and are celebra
Digital Transformation Certificate Program
The Digital Transformation Certificate Program brings together mid-Missouri businesses to address the critical need for continuing education focused on digital technologies.
Meet the experts
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- Rebecca Lobina BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Anastasia Tiedemann BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Ashley Shafer BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Carmen Dehart DIR II BUSINESS ADMIN
- Carolyn Chrisman BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Chrystal Irons DIRECTOR, SMSU SBTDC
- Colleen Mulvihill BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Deena Aaron OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV
- Donald Robertson PTAC SPECIALIST
- Donna Porch PROGRAM DIRECTOR, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Ed Lahue FIELD SPECIALIST IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Jakob Pallesen BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Jaymie Mitchell PTAC SPECIALIST
- Jill Hathaway SBTDC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
- Jill Meyer SR DIR PROGRAM/PROJECT OPS
- Kelly Asbury BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT