Business and community
Starting or growing your business? Find resources or contact MU Extension business specialists for expert help at every stage.Learn more (clickable)
Tech specialists help take intellectual property from idea to commercialization.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Making a difference
Helping citizens tap into local strengths and university resources.Learn about ExCEED (clickable)
Growing Agribusiness Sustainably
The Growing Agribusiness Sustainably program strives to double the value of Missouri agriculture by 2030.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems (CARES) aids interested public and private parties in learning about and managing our resources.
Certificate in Construction Management
Through this two-course certificate, individuals obtain the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to pursue a career in the in-demand construction industry.
Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Through this two-course certificate, supply chain professionals obtain the fundamental knowledge needed for more mobility and capability within their field of work.
Meet the experts
- Greg Tucker ADMINISTRATIVE CONSULTANT SR
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- Sarah Low ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, FRED V. HEINKEL PROFESSOR IN AGRICULTURE & DIRECTOR OF EXCEED
- Alan Spell PROF, AST EXTNS
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Amber Childers EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Amina Abdul-Malik BUSINESS COUNSELOR
- Amy Patillo FIELD SPECIALIST IN LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
- Anastasia Tiedemann BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Ashley Shafer BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Bill McKelvey Jr PROGRAM/PROJECT SUPPRT COOR SR
- Carmen Dehart DIR II BUSINESS ADMIN
- Carolyn Chrisman BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Charles Holland DIRECTOR OF FAMILY IMPACT CENTER
- Chrystal Irons DIRECTOR, SMSU SBTDC
- Claire Wolff SR DIR PROGRAM/PROJECT OPS
- Colleen Mulvihill BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Darla Campbell FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS