Horticulture diseases and pests
Plant Diagnostic Clinic
Identifies and provides management solutions for insects, diseases and weeds.
A collaborative effort of state and federal agencies to keep citizens informed of the latest invasive insect and disease threats to Missouri's trees.
Weed Science Extension
Allowing turf professionals, farmers and homeowners to search for and identify common weeds from alligatorweed to yucca.
Meet the experts
- Patrick Byers FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Joni Harper FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL RESOURCES
- Matthew Herring REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Kate Kammler FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Ernest Lee III FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Todd Lorenz FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Valerie Tate FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY