Horticulture diseases and pests
Have a pest problem?
We can help with plant disease diagnosis, identification of unknown plants and insects and treatmentLearn more
In the wrong circumstances, almost any species of wildlife can become a nuisance. Learn how to prevent and solve wildlife damage problems.
Plant Diagnostic Clinic
Identifies and provides management solutions for insects, diseases and weeds.
A collaborative effort of state and federal agencies to keep citizens informed of the latest invasive insect and disease threats to Missouri's trees.
Meet the experts
- Ernest Lee III FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Joni Harper FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL RESOURCES
- Kate Kammler FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Kevin Rice ADJUNCT ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
- Matthew Herring REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Patrick Byers FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Robert Balek FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Todd Lorenz FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Valerie Tate FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY