Subscribe to the Crop Mangement newsletter
Sign up for this monthly newsletter to receive information about programs, news, events and resources specific to crop producers in Missouri.
Field Crop Pathology
The MU Field Crops Plant Pathology program provides research-based information for disease problems associated with field crop production in Missouri.
NRCS + MU Grasslands Project
A collaboration between the Natural Resources Conservation Service and the University of Missouri Extension with the goal of improving grassland sustainability in Missouri.
Missouri Grain Crops
Provides information to help farmers profitably produce safe and plentiful food while protecting the environment.
Meet the experts
- David Dunn EXTENSION ASSOCIATE SOIL TESTING LAB & RICE EXTENSION
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
- John Lory ASSOC. PROF., EXT. PLANT SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Manjula Nathan ASSOC. EXT. PROF. & DIRECTOR, SOIL & PLANT TESTING LABORATORY
- Kelly Nelson PROF. & STATE EXT. SPECIALIST, AGRONOMY