Plant health and production
Planning for next year
Cold months are a great time to plan for spring and summer gardening. From building high tunnels to Master Gardener, these publications will jump start your efforts.Find materials
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Funding for GAP certification
For a limited time, MU Extension has USDA GAPs cost share funding available for Missouri produce growers, which will pay for up to half the cost of USDA GAP certification.Learn more (DOC)
Weed Science Extension
Allowing turf professionals, farmers and homeowners to search for and identify common weeds from alligatorweed to yucca.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators such as honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Missouri Blueberry School
The Missouri Blueberry School brings together all who have an interest in blueberry production in Missouri and surrounding states.
Meet the experts
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Tamra Reall FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Debi Kelly FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Jennifer Schutter FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Kelly Nelson PROFESSOR
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Andy Luke FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Cindy Wells FIELD SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- David Dunn EXTENSION ASSOCIATE SOIL TESTING LAB & RICE EXTENSION
- David Trinklein PROF, ASOC ADJUNCT
- Donna Aufdenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Ernest Lee III FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Jill Scheidt FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- John Lory PROFESSOR ASSOC EXTNS