MU/MDC Native Grass Extension Project
The MU/MDC Native Grass Project has been developed as a method for conducting educational programs, workshops, demonstrations and disseminating research-based information on the benefits of native grasses to landowners in Missouri.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators such as honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Current information about flooding; dangers to crops and food quality/safety; how to recover from a flood.
Missouri Feral Hog Elimination Partnership
A collaborative educational program conducted in partnership with the Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) and USDA APHIS-Wildlife Services, promotes the adoption of feral hog eradication efforts on private lands in the state for economic and conserv
Missouri Master Naturalist
A community-based natural resource education and volunteer service program sponsored jointly by the Missouri Department of Conservation and MU Extension.
Meet the experts
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Jerry Richards COOPERATIVE FERAL HOG OUTREACH EDUCATOR
- Kevin Crider COOPERATIVE FERAL HOG OUTREACH EDUCATOR
- Megan Crane COOPERATIVE FERAL HOG OUTREACH EDUCATOR
- Patrick Guinan ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF CLIMATOLOGY
- Robert Pierce ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR IN FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE
- Sarah Havens FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL RESOURCES