Introduces landowners to basic forestry and wildlife management and shows them how to integrate both forms of management on their property.
Feral Hog Extension Project
A collaborative educational program conducted in partnership with the Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) and USDA APHIS-Wildlife Services, promotes the adoption of feral hog eradication efforts on private lands in the state for economic and conserv
Current information about flooding; dangers to crops and food quality/safety; how to recover from a flood.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators such as honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Missouri Master Naturalist
A community-based natural resource education and volunteer service program sponsored jointly by the Missouri Department of Conservation and MU Extension.
Meet the experts
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Jerry Richards COOPERATIVE FERAL HOG OUTREACH EDUCATOR
- Kevin Crider COOPERATIVE FERAL HOG OUTREACH EDUCATOR
- Megan Crane COOPERATIVE FERAL HOG OUTREACH EDUCATOR
- Patrick Guinan ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF CLIMATOLOGY
- Robert Pierce ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR IN FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE
- Sarah Havens FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL RESOURCES
- William Mills COOPERATIVE FERAL HOG OUTREACH EDUCATOR