Beef breeding resources
Learn how reproductive technologies can increase productivity and profitability of your cattle herd.Cattle breeding videos (clickable)
Find resources and link to knowledgeable specialists to learn more about Missouri’s top-grade pork commodity.Get information about Missouri's swine industry (clickable)
Keep current about animal health and production in Missouri.News and articles
The best source of practical dairy information targeted for Missouri's dairy producers.
Mizzou Repro — Reproductive Management of Beef Cattle
Improving the profitability and sustainability of beef cattle farms and ranches in the state of Missouri and across the U.S.
New dairy systems use minimal concentrate feeding, optimal grass management and highly labor efficient parlors.
Show-Me-Select Replacement Heifer Program
A program focused entirely on Missouri's farmers to improve production through increased use of existing technology and marketing education.
Meet the experts
- Stacey Hamilton EXTENSION SPCLST
- David Patterson CHANCELLOR'S PROFESSOR
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Jared Decker WURDACK CHAIR IN BEEF GENOMICS ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECALIST
- Ray Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Scott Poock ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Andrew McCorkill FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Brenda Schreck COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Corinne Bromfield ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF SWINE PRODUCTION MEDICINE
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Craig Roberts PROFESSOR AND EXTENSION PROGRAM DIRECTOR
- Daniel Mallory FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- David Hoffman FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Deborah Raaf NUTRITION PROGRAM MANAGER
- Elizabeth Picking FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK