Animal diseases and pests
Prevent Disease Outbreaks
One small breach of protocol can lead to a disease outbreak and financial loss for livestock producers. Learn how to follow protocols that protect animal and human health, food and the environment.Learn more
Urban entomology is the study of insects associated with the near environments of humans and their companion animals.
In the wrong circumstances, almost any species of wildlife can become a nuisance. Learn how to prevent and solve wildlife damage problems.
Missouri Feral Hog Elimination Partnership
A collaborative educational program conducted in partnership with the Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) and USDA APHIS-Wildlife Services, promotes the adoption of feral hog eradication efforts on private lands in the state for economic and conserv
Meet the experts
- Patrick Byers FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Shawn Deering FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
- Kendra Graham EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Ernest Lee III FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Valerie Tate FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY